University of Utah, David Eccles School of Business
Bachelor of Science in Marketing
Computer Science | Expected Graduation May 2018
Skills and Qualifications
- Experienced in effective marketing programs bridging technology & consumer behavior.
- Practiced in attracting people, capturing leads, educating consumers, & optimizing content for conversion.
- Seasoned in executing marketing strategies in the form of SEO, SEM, SMM, & PPC.
- Directed inbound marketing processes to increase web traffic, improve SERP, & establish thought leadership.
- Skillful in Office, Analytics, Google Adwords, BingAds, Webmaster Tools, SEOmoz, SEMrush, & Social Media.
- Built site structures and content plans to ensure long term sustainability for increased traffic & SERP.
- Excellent experience in coding and development for content-driven websites.
- Modified existing web content according to industry best standards.
- Created analytic reports to help improve digital marketing initiatives.
- Directed workforce efforts & training of more than 50 employees on presentation skills, organizational strength, goal setting & achievement, team building, & managing business processes.
- Provided direction & strategy to ensure optimum financial performance while exceeding customer expectations.
- Launched promotional activities to influence & drive change to the organization’s mission & goals.
- 8+ years of business experience in management, customer service, & sales environments.
- Corresponded with specialists in the operational field to manage business techniques promoting better networking opportunities for customer service.
- Shaped unique awareness campaigns to increase sales & productivity, resulting in net sales over $1M annually & 100% customer satisfaction for a duration of over 4 years.
- Presented improvement strategies to senior management advisors, resulting in improved operational structure & business processes.